My favorite type of tea is green tea.This is my favorite kind of fruit gree tea bags my sister has at home.Especially fruit flavored green teas are the best.To me it only depends on if I like the taste of the type of fruit that is mixed together with the green tea.I learned that green tea is the healthiest tea to drink.Best to drink pure from a tea bag steeped with little to no sugar at all with some honey added for real sugar.
1. Diabetes- Helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating.This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting storage fat.
2.Heart Disease-Scientists think,green tea works on the lining of blood vessels ,helping keep them staying relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure.It may also protect against clots,which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
3.Esophageal Cancer-It can reduce your risk and it can but it is widely thought to kill cancer cells general without damaging the healthy tissues around them.
4.Depression-Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves.It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing aeeffect and be a great benefit to a tea drinker.
5.Cholesterol-Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
• Use extra cold water
• Use 2 medium pinches of sugar to ensure it does not taste bland and you can bring out the flavor of the tea so you can taste it.Your tea will not taste the greatest but will have as best of flavor and taste you can get from a tea bag with sugar.
• Leave the tea bag sit in your drink the entire time you are drinking your tea bag to ensure you get to really taste the deep rich flavor of a tea bag and makes it taste more flavorful.
• Plus if you like your tea extremely cold like I like mine you gotta make sure you use like 6 ice cubes to get the tea really cold because it brings out the flavor and it makes it taste stronger and more flavorful.
• Had honey for that extra sweetness and that subtle extra note of flavor you need to tie your tea bag flavor all together to make it taste perfect.